How AGR Technology can help you with ReactJS:
We can help you with the following:
- Develop web and native custom applications
- Design user interfaces and build front-end pages in React
- Design and develop PWA’s (Progressive Web Apps) for a mobile/web hybrid experience
- Develop SEO friendly web applications and help you to rank in search engines
Get in contact today!
if your looking to build a clean modern and super fast web application then ReactJS is an excellent choice. Working with our development and technical experience AGR Technology can help develop your applications in the ReactJS framework ensuring fast load times and cross platform compatibility.
Advantages of using React:
- Very lean and efficient
- Cross platform support for Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux & Android browsers
- Can be used for mobile apps
- Accelerated rendering data
- Provision for reusable code elements
- Ideal for single page applications or web pages
- Can contain dynamic information
- Can be setup to update data without needing the user to reload the page
Having many years of experience with development and working with clients in different industries AGR Technology can help you with your React project in Australia and internationally.
Some background history about the ReactJS framework
Jordan Walke, a Facebook software engineer, created React. It was first used in the Facebook News Feed in 2011, and then on Instagram in 2012. React Fiber is a new set of internal rendering algorithms that replaces React’s previous rendering algorithm, Stack. React 16.0 was released to the public on September 26, 2017.
The Apache License 2.0 was used for the first public release of React in May 2013. React 0.12.0 replaced this with the 3-clause BSD licence in October 2014, and added a separate PATENTS text file that allows use of any Facebook patents related to the software.
React 16.0.0 was released with the MIT licence on September 26, 2017. With React 15.6.2, the MIT licence change has also been backported to the 15.x release line.
Related technologies we support: