NetAudit is a simple and free Windows utility designed to give system administrators a quick insight into their network. This program will allow you to run many different functions such as:
- Ping any IP address or DNS server without the command line
- Run the trace route without the command line
- Inspect statistics for running processes that connect to the Internet
- Quickly run a whois check on a website or IP address
- Save all logs to a .txt file
(Main program interface)
(Log files generated by NetAudit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher (the latest version is recommended) can be downloaded here, If you require assistance installing .NET refer to this page.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- In order to extract the installer you will require an archiving utility (we recommend 7zip)
Whether you want to improve your software experience by optimizing your workflow, staying up to date on industry trends, or learning new techniques, our blog is a great place to start. Explore our selection of articles, tutorials, and professional insights to expand your knowledge and make the most of your tech. Whether you’re looking for some high-quality LMS software for your company, researching the best cryptocurrency exchanges in Australia & NZ, or discovering effective methods to remove adware from your devices, our site aims to help.