The software solutions by AGR Technology are provided on an “AS IS” basis without any warranty implied or otherwise, this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful.
Any use of the software is therefore not the responsibility of the creator. You hereby agree to be bound by the following terms:
1) You shall not redistribute or make unauthorised changes to the software unless prior written permission is granted by the software publisher.
2) The source code, design, and structure of the Software are trade secrets and Copyright. You will not disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer it, distribute it, in whole or in part, except to the extent expressly permitted by law. You will not use the Software for illegal and or legitimate purposes. You will comply with all export and relevant laws. The Software is licensed, not sold.
3) Subject to your compliance with these terms and conditions, AGR Technology. grants you a royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software, solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes. AGR Technology reserves all rights in the Software not expressly granted to you here.
4) This software is strictly for personal use only, any commercial uses are therefore prohibited. You should contact the software publisher if you wish to license the software for commercial use.
5) The Solutions and Documentation are the intellectual property of Publisher and are protected by applicable copyright laws, international treaty provisions and other applicable laws of the country in which the Solution is being used as well as where it was made. The structure, organization and computer code of the Solution are valuable trade secrets and confidential information of publisher. To the extent you provide any comments or suggestions about the Solution to the Publisher, you grant Publisher the right and license to retain and use any such comments or suggestions for any purpose in its current or future products or services, without further compensation to you and without your approval of such retention or use.
6) Except as stated in this Agreement, your possession, use of a Solution does not grant you any rights or title to any intellectual property rights in the Solution or Documentation. All rights to the Solution and Documentation, including all associated copyrights, patents, trade secret rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, are reserved by Publisher.
7) You shall not use any Solution to provide or build a product or service that competes with the Solution.
8) The governing law of this Agreement will be the substantive law of Victoria, Commonweatlh of Australia. This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
9) Limitation of liability
It is herby agreed and convenanted by the user that no such cause of action exists and the publisher is indemnified in all cases. In no event and under no theory of liability will AGR Technology be liable to you for any special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this agreement or the software whether or not AGR Technology has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations will survive even if any limited remedy specified is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to its full extent. In this case which the user herby relinquishes the right to any, the amount will be capped to $50.00 AUD.
This document excludes the licenses of open-source projects, the licenses for such programs can be located here: agrtech.com.au/opensource
10) AGR Technology reserves the right to update these terms at any given time, all future versions of this document will therefore apply to all copies of software solutions provided by AGR Technology past and present.
By downloading, installing and using our software you constitute your acceptance of these terms.